Friday, January 14, 2011

Cider III



Little Creatures Pipsqueak; Best Cider.

Australian; 5.2% alcohol content.

$3.99 (AUD); Vintage Cellars (Perth City, WA)

Pipsqueak is manufactured by local restaurant/ brewery Little Creatures and I'd be lying if I told you that I don't associate this cider with all of the good times and good food I have consumed at their fine establishment. But, with that said, Pipsqueak is not even close to being my favorite cider. I appreciate the local-ness and corresponding trendiness, but I really like a sharper cider; Pipsqueak almost trends towards a scrumpy cider with it's relative lack of carbonation. Hate to put a damper on the Freo party, but unless I'm at Little Creatures, Pipsqueak is not a cider that I would go out of my way to attain.

Rating 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment