Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cider 33



Kelly Brothers Sparkling Cider

Australian; 7% Alcohol Content.

$4.20 (AUD); Cellarbrations (Ardross, WA)

Kelly Brothers is, without a doubt, the most bizarre cider I have ever consumed. Now, I love a nice crisp cider with plenty of carbonation, but I honestly thought there was a defect in the manufacturing of the bottle. When I tilted the bottle back to drink, I could not taste a thing, my mouth instantly overflowed with carbonation. I took my next sip and the same thing happened; it happened throughout the whole bottle! I honestly cannot tell you how this cider tastes. It was as if someone had shaken a bottle of champagne and then asked you to identify the flavors as you attempted to keep the liquid/ foam in your mouth. Just a weird experience; truly the champagne of ciders, but not in the way that they would like.

Rating 6.5 (I guess?)

No comments:

Post a Comment