Sunday, August 28, 2011

42



Overall, my USA cider experience was underwhelming. There were certainly many different varieties, most of which I had neither seen nor heard of in my cider blogging days, but sadly, in this case, diversity did not equal quality, just a lot of different kinds of mediocrity. Thankfully, the worst cider that I tasted was English… I just bought it in America. Enjoy the next few reviews!

Crispin Cider: Honey Crisp

American; 6.5% Alcohol Content.

$5.49 (USD); The Wine & Cheese Place (Clayton, Missouri, USA)

Crispin Honey Crisp is a color that I have never confronted when drinking cider. It looks like a cloudy apple juice, but paler. Surprisingly, given its name, it lacks a distinctive taste of honey or apple for that matter. Another disappointing American cider, especially given the quality of their packaging/ marketing.

Rating 6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment